We install and verify correct installation of the following Magento security patches:
SUPEE-8788, SUPEE-7405v1.1, SUPEE-7405, SUPEE-6788, SUPEE-6482, SUPEE-6285, SUPEE-5994, SUPEE-5344, SUPEE-3941 and SUPEE-3762.
Verification of correct patch installation takes more time than patch installation itself and some patches require other patches to be correctly installed already, so it is important to preserve the order and verify the correct order of already applied patches. Therefor installation cost is the same for all patches or only the latest one. If we should skip verification or installation of some specific patch(es), please mention this in the request.
Magento security patch installation process is usually completed within two-four hours:
- you submit the request form and initiate the payment
- we connect to your servers and verify the information and Magento state
- we check for all already applied patches
- we backup all files to be patched
- we disable Magento compiler (if needed)
- we apply all needed security patches one by one solving any possible issues that may arise
- we flush PHP opcode cache (if needed)
- we notify you about the process completion
In the event of unsatisfactory results (there were two such cases to the moment), we revert patched files from backup and roll back the payment transaction.
If your store was compromised or infected with malware, please mention this in additional details field and prepare to restore it from the latest backup prior to patch installation. We will confirm the schedule with you and will install patches right after backup restoration.
JFYI: You can grant the access as usual (by providing IP-address/username/password specification for login above) or use the following public DSA key by adding it to your .ssh/authorized_keys2 file: