RateWe charge $200 for every version upgrade. Magento CE versions: 1.4.х; 1.5.х; 1.6.х; 1.7.х; 1.8.x; 1.9.x
Example:Upgrade from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52 takes one step; price is $200.
Upgrade from 184.108.40.206 to latest stable 1.x version (Magento 220.127.116.11 at the moment) takes 3 steps; so upgrade price is $600.
Upgrade procedureAfter receiving all necessary technical information about the server we develop upgrade path for your Magento installation:
- You submit upgrade request form providing access details or backup file and initiate payment transaction
- We connect to your server to prepare and download pre-upgrade backup file (alternatively, you provide us full backup of your Magento store)
- We restore the backup file on our test servers to prepare Staging Environment
- We develop and perform upgrade of your store in Staging Environment and solve any problems that occurred during upgrade
- When upgrade path is developed and staging instance is upgraded, we provide you a link to verify upgraded store (i.e. https://your-store.staging.magentary.com/), so you can login to Backend or Frontend and check every aspect of upgraded version. Any extensions that does not work correctly or require fixes are documented and quoted, upgraded to a newer version if available or disabled
- If you are satisfied with upgraded version in Staging Environment, we schedule with you upgrade of live store according to the upgrade path developed. Otherwise, we correct all issues in Staging Environment and update our upgrade path accordingly
- We deploy upgrade path to live store (alternatively, we provide you backup file of upgraded store). Live store is switched into maintenance mode during database upgrade and it usually takes 30 minutes to complete it.
- We notify you about process completion and perform basic tests such as login, register, password reset, checkout, contact form tests.
If your store was compromised or infected with malware, please mention this in additional details field.
For your consideration
- Some extensions can stop working on new versions of Magento. It is possible that updates or fixes will be needed for such extensions.
- There is a chance that not all of claimed features of new Magento version will be available on your current theme.