June 30, 2018 is the deadline for disabling SSL/early TLS and implementing a more secure encryption protocol – TLS 1.1 or higher (TLS v1.2 is strongly encouraged) in order to meet the PCI Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) for safeguarding payment data.
July 30, 2018 New release of Chrome 68, “Not secure” label appears to the left of the URL for every page loaded over HTTP.
Use our service to implement strong TLS for your Magento store. If you have no TLS(SSL) certificate, we issue a new domain verified TLS/SSL certificate for your store on our own. The procedure is as follows:
- you submit the TLS/SSL certificate installation request with this form
- we verify access details and issue a new TLS/SSL certificate if needed (RSAsha256 or ECDSA)
- we notify you about starting installation process
- we configure your web-server to
- use your new TLS/SSL certificate
- disable deprecated TLSv1.0, SSLv2, SSLv3 protocols
- use optimal SSL cipher suite in server-side preferred order
- we configure Magento to use HTTPS for admin, checkout and frontend if needed (according to the options in your request form)
- we adjust theme header/footer templates with hardcoded plain HTTP includes to use HTTPS when served over HTTPS
- we verify the installation with industry standard Qualys SSL test and provide you the verification link
- you confirm the installation
In case of unsatisfactory results and incapable/shared web-server that can not be configured properly, payment transaction is rolled back (full refund).