47% of consumers expect the page to be loaded in 2 seconds or less
40% abandon website that loads in 3 seconds or more
a 1 second delay (or 3 seconds of waiting) decreases customer satisfaction by 16%
a 1 second delay in page response result in a 7% reduction in conversion
if store is making at least $1000 per day, a 1 second delay in page response will cost you at least $24500 per year
The goal of our Magento performance review and optimization service is to reduce Magento page loading time for visitors and decrease server load releasing wasted resources.
- You submit the form below providing your store URL and your email address
- We prepare performance review report and send it to your email address
- You review the report, confirm proposed actions and goals, target audience, timeframe and access info
- We apply the configuration changes, measure resulting improvements and send a final quotation
- You review the results and submit the payment according to the quotation provided
The pricing is targeted towards results and is based on final page scores from third-party service where it is possible.
For generic page speed, Magento TTFB and CSS/JS improvements resulting price is measured by Google’s Page Speed score:
|Resulting Google’s Page Speed score
For image optimization service processing price depends on total size of images processed:
|Size of media folder